#CrimeFictionRoundUp #AmListening #ReviewersRecommendations


CRIME FICTION ROUND UP

What's being recommended this week?

I've been listening to the Phil William's show on Radio 5 Live because last night Arifa Akbar and Barry Forshaw were discussing their latest recommendations..... And they came up with some fascinating reads! 

I now have an even longer TBR list! Some of the books they mentioned were already on my list, some I had heard of and some I had to order on Amazon as soon as they started talking about them! There's a great mix of classic crime, crime out this year and one or two still to come in the Autumn. 

If you missed the show you can listen here (the bookish chat is about 2hrs 18min into the show) or have a look below at a few highlights from the show and the books which are now on my TBR list after hearing Phil, Arifa and Barry talk about them! 

What do you think? Would you recommend? Will you be adding to your TBR pile?

ElmetA Talent for MurderThe Murder of Roger Ackroyd (Hercule Poirot, #4)You Don't Know MeGaudy Night (Lord Peter Wimsey, #12)

Men Without WomenThe Dry (Aaron Falk, #1)The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye (Millennium #5)Two Kinds of Truth (Harry Bosch, #22)

The links below will take you to Goodreads to find out more! 










One of Barry's top recommendations was Dodgers by Bill Beverly. I have read this and highly recommend this - I met Bill at Crime Fest and he is a really lovely, interesting person and this good definitely deserves all the awards and accolade it has received!

Dodgers

Happy Reading! 

For more recommendations and reviews follow me on Twitter @KatherineSunde3 or via my website bibliomaniacuk.co.uk 

Comments

Popular Posts