#SummerReading #Recommendations


Summer Reading Suggestions

So what books are you taking away with you this summer? Which books will you indulge in and enjoy while relaxing at the beach? Here's a few that I would recommend! 

Click on the links to see my reviews! 

A Room with a View: Beautiful Books

The Summer of Impossible Things
Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine
The Expatriates
The Night Rainbow
The Vanishing of Audrey Wilde

The Summer of Impossible ThingsThe Vanishing of Audrey WildeEleanor Oliphant is Completely FineThe Expatriates

The Night Rainbow

Time Out: Stories you will not be able to put down until you've finished them!

Last Seen Alive
Don't Close Your Eyes
The Roanoke Girls
The Girls
Sometimes I Lie

Last Seen AliveDon't Close Your EyesThe GirlsThe Roanoke GirlsSometimes I Lie

Early Bird Bonus: A few more suggestions .....
Exquisite
Fierce Kingdom
A dangerous crossing
Seal Skin
Unravelling Oliver

ExquisiteFierce KingdomA Dangerous CrossingUnravelling OliverSealskin

Luggage Allowance: What will I be reading on my holiday?

All The Wicked GirlsFriend RequestThe Susan EffectMidwinter BreakYesterdayTry Not to BreatheThe Other Sister

Look forward to hearing all about your summer reading! Wishing you all a very lovely summer break and fingers crossed you're all able to enjoy a book or two along the way!



For more recommendations and reviews follow me on Twitter @KatherineSunde3 or via my website bibliomaniacuk.co.uk

Comments

  1. Some brilliant choices here - Liz Nugent's Unravelling Oliver is one of my favourite books of the last few years and of course A Dangerous Crossing has a very special place on my bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it does - how exciting!! And I think you might have been the person responsible for recommending Liz Nugent to me so thank you!! Can't wait to see what you're reading this summer!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts